Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Random photos to give you an update (I'm too tired for lots of words!)

Here's something I made on my week off which is meant for the spare/craft/treadmill/junk room but which is currently on top of the mantle piece making me smile because it's glittery and covered in bling...

There's not much been happening other than work, work, work!

This is what I was doing all weekend:

which was actually lots of fun! And me being me I still managed to spend money as well as 'woman' the stall! Here's the goodies I bought home with me...


...including a delicious reserve red wine for Graeme's birthday and the most yummy handmade belgian chocolates (all gone already of course and yes I did share them!).

It's not all about work though - we did manage to fit this in on Sunday....

And that's all I have for you right now! I'm off to laze in a hot bubble bath and have an early night! And working all weekend will be made up by a 3 day weekend approaching (Queen's Birthday - woohoo!)


No comments: