Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Tuesday, November 02, 2010
Friday, October 29, 2010
1. Paint my toenails
2. Scrapbook at least 12 moments of baby’s first year
3. Plant sunflower seeds/grow sunflowers
4. Eat tiramisu
5. Get my hair cut
6. Summarise/scrapbook our first year married
7. Read a novel
8. Lose 5kg
9. Decide if I’m returning to work or not
10. Participate in a Christmas ornament swap
11. Write a Christmas newsletter
12. See Harry Potter 7 (part 1)
13. List 29 reasons why I’m a good mother
14. Blog at least 29 times
15. Email at least 50 photos/videos of baby to family
16. Finish rainbow crochet blanket
17. Get a nice photo of all 3 of us (plus maybe the dog)
18. Take baby swimming
19. Send 10 postcards or letters (with photos of baby maybe)
20. Buy at least 10 bunches of flowers
21. Try 10 new recipes
22. Create a photo wall (in the dining room?)
23. Make bunting for baby’s bedroom
24. Have a picnic or tea party
25. Find ways to celebrate each season
26. Give away at least 29 things
27. Try to take at least 1 photo every day
28. Write my birth story
29. Have 12 ‘dates’ with my husband
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Monday, September 27, 2010
Saturday, July 31, 2010
Wow - is it really the last day in July today? Am I really supposed to be having a baby in the next month? Eek! Seriously, where has the time gone?
Saturday, June 12, 2010
We have been busy getting ready for the arrival of baby and have now chosen most of the big items we want (cot, buggy, carseat etc) and either have them here or they are on order (fingers crossed they arrive before baby does!). We've also been attending antenatal classes and only have 2 left to go. We've already done the tour of the hospital and have a box of nappies ready to go so we are almost prepared!
I've found I've really had to slow down lately and am often tucked up in bed at 9 or 9.30pm most nights (what a nana!). Undisturbed nights are well and truly in the past and I'm often awake a few times in the night trying to get comfy. I'm trying to see the good side of this - it's getting me ready for being up and down in the night with baby!
I'm also feeling a little less creative and full of ideas lately. I think my brain is busy focusing on baby related things and everything else has gone out the window.
I've been notoriously bad at taking photos and without photos I don't have much fodder for blog posts. I've had a look at what's on the camera today and then headed out into the garden in the rain to get some photos to share so I could finally update the blog. All flowers today - some brightness and prettiness to take away the winter blues.