Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I can't think of a suitable title so this will have to do...

Just a quick one tonight.
I'm off to Auckland tomorrow overnight leaving Graeme to fend for himself with the 2 dogs...at least the 3 of them will get some peace and quiet while I'm gone. I'm suffering from a change of seasons cold and perhaps being a little bit whingy about it. I'm on the mend now though after boosting myself with echincea and vitamin C and keeping the oil burner topped up with eucalyptus oil (why does all this good for you stuff have to be so hard to spell?!).

I thought I'd share some recent photos to make up for my lack of words. Hope to be back with an update at the weekend.


Hopefully they are all self explainatory and you do not require captions as I am feeling too lazy for that.

Catch ya later

No comments: