Thursday, May 26, 2005

Post No. 10 - This time next month....

...we will be en route!

I can hardly believe it.

I keep wondering what it going to come along and burst the bubble (what an optimist I am!)

I am looking forward to NZ, I can't wait to go and experience thee travelling, the places, the people but I can't help feeling just a teeny-weeny bit scared!

Thank goodness the house has been sold, we have also now sold the car. I have practically finished my packing list.

Maybe that is why the panic is setting in (who am I kidding - the panic has been continuous since we came up with the idea but I have always been able to put it on the back burner until now) because there isn't that much left to do!

Well I will take some calming breaths and visualise beautiful NZ country side (I will go see if I can find a picture for you all!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take lots of pics! I have ALWAYS wanted to see NZ ...