Saturday, May 28, 2005

Post No. 11 - Desperate for Desperate Housewives

How sad am I? When I realised on Wednesday that the football was going to overrun and they was no way on earth I was gonna be able to switch over to watch Desperate Housewives at 10pm I panicked!
I called a friend to check he was in and then preceded to run the 3 blocks to his house and up the 3 flights of stairs to his front door and made it just in time for the Herbal Essence advert right at the start.
Phew - close call but I made it!

I then had to walk through the centre of Glasgow back home after 11pm at night in the pouring rain but it was worth it!

I can't believe its the last lot next week. I can't wait for the next series....and I'm sure you can guess my next panic - do they have Desperate Housewives in NZ?

P.S I am still hunting for some pictures and hope to get some posted up at the weekend!

No comments: