Saturday, September 03, 2005

Post No. 62 - Hey peeps. Hows things?

Todays photo - a duck at Lake Taupo - quack!

So whats been happening with us? No more mouse stories - not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing. We have not heard it, caught it, seen any evidence that it is still in the building. I'm almost tempted to leave a Milkyway bar at the foot of my bed tonight and see if we can tempt it back in! But I won't!

Graeme neglected to tell me there is a hole in our bedroom that leads to the spare room. Supposedly this fact was hidden from me for my 'own good', hmmmm, not too sure about that! But I did freak out a bit when I found out. I have calmed down for now but I am sure I will be in a high state of agitation by bedtime again!

I'm normally a jumpy person anyway as many of you may know. Most of my friends/family take great delight in hiding behind things and jumping out shouting 'boo!' as they know I will always be good for a girly scream! The mouse thing has taken my jumpy paranoia to a whole new level! And of course, when I told the people at work they told me I also need to watch out for white-tail spiders as they like to hide in bedding and bite you when you are tucked in and cosy.
Nice - This wasn't quite the adventure I was hoping for!

COMPETITION/GIVEAWAY UPDATE - We have now had a few entries to our contest - thanks to everyone that has entered already. The feedback is proving very useful!
If you haven't entered please take a couple of minutes to answer a couple of questions for us about this blog by email/comment. See Post No. 59 for more info (apologies people - I would like to link to the post here but I can't work out how to do it!) - and you could win a prize!
We think the closing date will probably be Monday 12 September 2005 so get your entries in ASAP!

The All Blacks/Australia game is on tonight. Should be interesting. We went to the pub to watch the All Blacks/Springboks game last weekend and it was great! I won a t-shirt thanks to some player whose name I cannot spell or pronounce scoring a try! Was considering offering the t-shirt as one of the prizes but - unlucky! - its all mine!

No comments: