Saturday, August 06, 2005

Post No. 43 - Many weird and wonderful things

Okay, so now we have broadband in the house I am spending way too much time online! But this is my last day of being a lady-of-leisure so I am spending the day in style - in my Snoopy pyjamas! I really must go and get dressed soon though and get some 'stuff' done. I'm not too keen on 'stuff', 'stuff' always seems to take hours of my endless free time away from me. Things I catagorise as 'stuff' include: washing clothes, washing up, hoovering, dusting, ironing, and anything else I have no wish to do but have to!

So I am making a stand - I am taking a couple of hours out of time to do random things, I have been linking from one strange thing to another online and found these:




You're The Poisonwood Bible!

by Barbara Kingsolver

Deeply rooted in a religious background, you have since become both
isolated and schizophrenic. You were naively sure that your actions would help people,
but of course they were resistant to your message and ultimately disaster ensued. Since
you can see so many sides of the same issue, you are both wise beyond your years and
tied to worthless perspectives. If you were a type of waffle, it would be
Belgian.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.



Lovin' it! So has anyone actually read aforementioned book? And would anyone wish to comment on whether description suits me to a tee? Thought not! The religious background I am deeply rooted in would have to be my worship of chocolate and tiramisu obviously! And of course the majority of you are all resistent to my message because none of you leave us any comments! And I don't have a problem being a Belgian Waffle as long as I get to pour syrup over myself!

Enough of that nonsense and on to the next:


You are dependable, popular, and observant.
Deep and thoughtful, you are prone to moodiness.
In fact, your emotions tend to influence everything you do.

You are unique, creative, and expressive.
You don't mind waving your freak flag every once and a while.
And lucky for you, most people find your weird ways charming!



Now thats more like it! I can put up with the moody comment as the rest is quite nice. Not quite sure what my freak flag looks like but will need to remember and leave it at home on Monday so I last for longer then 1 day in my new job!

No pics today as I want you all to go and do these quizzes and let me know what you came out as!

No comments: