Friday, August 19, 2005

Post No. 52 - It's about time...


...don't know about you lot but I think its about time Mr McCrae made another appearance on here. What do you all say to that?

If I can get enough comments showing him how much is adored and needed then I might just be able to persuade him.

You might need to ask some questions for him to answer as so far his excuse has been 'I don't know what to say'.

So folks, the ball is in your court. If you are desperate to stop my mad ramblings and maybe actually hear something about life in New Zealand then vote now.

For the uninitiated amongst you - you just need to click on the word 'comments' below this post and then do your thang.

And now in my best geordie voice - You Decide!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Graham, is it true the sheep are very warm at night?

Anonymous said...

Come on Graeme a few words...please

Anonymous said...

YES!....we have no bananas? g dont be letting us put up with kteeeez versions of new z. what is your honest opinion of kiwi's & their beautiful land?!!!!!!
who loves ya baby!
m s s s ?

Anonymous said...

SAY SOMETHING GRAEME..............

IM MISSING THE FACT THAT YOU USUALLY COME UP AND DISCUSS THE FOOTIE - SATURDAY'S GAME WOULD HAVE HAD YOU QUITE ANIMATED!!!

Kate said...

I think you have persuaded him! He promises me he will be posting this weekend!