Friday, August 26, 2005

Post No. 56 - What can I do?

Okay people, here's the thing. I have a job as a temp but its not what I want to do with my life. I want a job I love.
Obviously top of the list is writer/author - however that one may take some time so in the meantime I could do with some help and suggestions.
Lets call it 'Find Kate a Job she Loves' (I love catchy titles!)

So far on the list of possibles:
- Chocolate Taster
- Professional Reader
- Proof Reader
- Racing Car Driver (only joking!)
- Kennel Manager
- Travel Agent
- Lady of leisure
- Professional Blogger
- Party Planner
- Wedding Planner
- Celebrant (is that right? a person that performs marriage ceremonies?)

Okay - so thoughts? What can I do? Do any of the above fit the bill in your opinion. What else can you think of?

Of course I forgot a really fun one....

....trampolinist (or would that be trampoliner?)

....and yes that is me!
....and I still have all my body parts intact and unbroken!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to be a chocolate taster ...

Anonymous said...

Proof reader isn't a bad idea. Master the complexities of the written word whilst getting paid for it! And it helps towards your own goals too, which can only be a good thing. I have a question for you... what are the results of your research over the past few years into becoming an author?

Anonymous said...

I could be a lot of those things... You know, if I were rich, I'd offer you a job as a trampoliner. The only catch would be that you'd have to do it with my kids.

Anonymous said...

I think you should strive to be a Kernal Manager...I love nuts!!!

Kate said...

Thanks Wilson6Jazmine - I will head on over.

Chocolate Tasting would be a great profession but I wouldn't want to eat so much chocolate I got sick of it!

Yogi - I agree with you, proof reading would definetly be on the right path (as for your question - I am formulating an appropriate answer and will be in touch soon!)

Well Danica - one day you be be a best-selling rich author! And I will be happy to be your trampoliner. The kids would love it!

Al Ergy - interesting name, unfortunate perhaps? Kernals...mmm think I prefer dogs to nuts!